(Click on the photo for downloadable PDF copy)
• 4 zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
• 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a cooling rack with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
2. Combine Parmesan, oregano, garlic powder and dash of salt to a small bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Lay zucchini on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
4. Place in oven and bake until tender or about 10 minutes.
5. Once done cooking, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
Recipe is from this source: